Media suppresses the treatments, lies about their efficacy and safety, and censors the doctors. Arm yourself with knowledge, unmask yourself, feel the joy of truth, and get on with your normal business.
The protocols are similar, and, according to the front line doctors who publish them…effective! References and official protocol links are listed at the bottom of the post. If you or a loved one ends up needing treatment, demand your right to these life saving substances at the hospital. Print out the protocols and keep them handy as proof. You can keep doing the prevention and Phase 1A protocols even during more progressive stages. Virus real, pandemic fake.
The most effective substances all have something in common – that it gets oxygen into the blood and body. Chlorine dioxide would be the supreme demonstration of this. Hydroxychloroquine and artemisia annua work on the same premise. Since this is a hypoxic illness where the blood can’t transport the oxygen, and not ARDS…
- Vit C – minimum of 2000 mg (2g) per day. Use a mix of liposomal/non-liposomal, by adding 1-2 tsp of MicroPhos to the prepared Vit C drink and stirring it vigorously. Divide the dose in half and drink twice daily.If you are older or more susceptible to COVID-19 for various reasons, your maintenance dose should be 1 gram per hour, to total 10-18 grams per day, depending on your tolerance level. You will experience loose stools, or what is known as hitting Bowel Tolerance if you have saturated your system with ascorbic acid.
- Andrographis Extract (Andrographis paniculata) 10:1 2000 mg per ml *, also known as “Indian Echinacea”, as King of Bitters or kalmegh, is an annual shrub in the family Acanthaceae. The plant is native to India and Sri Lanka and has been used throughout Southeast Asia and China for centuries.
1 dropperful 4-6 times/day
- Quercetin – 250-500 mg BID [2-8]
Five critical care physicians formed the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Working Group (FLCCC). The group has developed a highly effective treatment protocol known as MATH+ – timing of the treatment is so important. As explained by FLCCC, there are two distinct yet overlapping phases of COVID-19 infection.
- Phase 1 is the viral replication phase. Typically, patients will only experience mild symptoms, if any, during this phase. At this time, it’s important to focus on antiviral therapies.
- In Phase 2, the hyperinflammatory immune response sets in, which can result in organ failures (lungs, brain, heart and kidneys). The MATH+ protocol is designed to treat this active phase, but it needs to be administered early enough.
Phase 1A: Mildly Symptomatic
Symptoms: mild to moderate fever less than 101, dry cough, muscle aches and fatigue, no shortness of breath. Lymphocyte count in the CBC above 5,000.
- Propolis tincture spray many time a day…12 times is not too much
- Quercetin 500mg twice a day for 7 days
- Zinc 50-100 mg/day for 7 days
- Vitamin D3 2000-4000 u/day
- Humming – shown to silence the NLRP3 inflammasome
- Stop eating before it gets dark to optimize natural melatonin. It is also extremely helpful if you can lower your ambient lighting at night, as the lowest amount of light will disrupt melatonin production. Melatonin is produced in all cells, including mitochondria, not just in pineal glands.
- Vitamin C 1g once a day for 7 day.
- Herbal mix – teas or tinctures (based on reviewing the literature on natural anti corona-viral approaches)
- Cistus Incanus Tea
- Artemesia annua
- Liquorice Glycyrrhiza glabra
Phase 1B: Progressive Respiratory Symptoms Outpatient (shortness of breath)
- Shortness of breath
- Fever. if it goes beyond 101.1 F, start being worried
- CBC white blood cell count – if it goes below 5,000, not good
- lymphocytes will be low
- ferritin – if way beyond normal range, like if it jumps from 60 to 2,000 you need to act FAST
- Severe cough
- Leukopenia and lymphopenia were common among early cases
- Chloroquine phosphate (Plaquenil) 200 – 500 mg twice daily for 5 – 10 days
- Zinc 50-100 mg/day for 7 days
- Vitamin C 1 gram every 15 to 30 minutes, depending on severity of symptoms. Increase to 2 grams every 15 to 30 minutes if symptoms are not reversed within 12-24 hours. IF you are infected, you will essentially have an ‘unlimited’ tolerance for ascorbic acid. Your tolerance may increase above 100 grams or more. That is normal
- Andrographis 1 dropperful hourly
- Propolis tincture spray many time a day…12 times is not too much
- Quercetin 500mg THREE times a day for 7 days
- Melatonin 6-12 mg at night (the optimal dose is unknown). D.Loh recommends 50 mg at night. take at night, about 1 to 2 hours before sleep and 2 to 3 hours AFTER your last meal. We use up to 200 mg as suppository or skin lotion. IF you are diabetic, or have insulin resistance, DO NOT TAKE MELATONIN before 3 pm. Melatonin is able to suppress insulin.•
- DAYTIME – 40% of total daily dose, divided into small equal portions to be taken every TWO HOURS (orally). If you use melatonin transdermal cream, the absorption and serum levels even out for many hours. We apply up to 60 mg in the morning and again at around 2-3 pm to hairless body areas.•
- NIGHTTIME – 60% of total daily dose, divided into two portions taken 2-3 hours after dinner. The final dose at night should be completed by 10 pm (latest).
Phase 2: In Hospital
follow the MATH+ protocol, developed by 5 nationally renowned critical care doctors.
To control inflammation and excess clotting: In all Covid-19 hospitalized patients, the therapeutic focus must be placed on early intervention utilizing powerful, evidence-based therapies to counteract:
- the overwhelming and damaging inflammatory response
- the systemic and severe hyper-coagulable state causing organ damage
By initiating the protocol within 6 hours of presentation in the emergency room, the need for mechanical ventilators and ICU beds will decrease dramatically.
1. Methylprednisolone – intravenous
- Mild Hypoxia (<4L): 40mg daily until off oxygen
- Moderate-severe illness: 80mg bolus then 20mg q6h IV push for 7 days. In patients with an increasing CRP or worsening clinical status increase the dose to 80 mg q 12 hourly (then 125mg q 12 hourly), then titrate down as appropriate. [55-61]
- Alternate: 80mg daily for 7 days
- Day 8: Switch to oral prednisone, taper over 6 days
2. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) – high dose intravenous
- 3g/100 ml every 6 hours
- continue for a total of 7 days or until discharged
- Oral absorption is limited by saturable transport and it is difficult to achieve adequate levels with PO administration. However, unfortunately, IV Vitamin C is not available in many hospitals; in this situation attempts should be made to administer PO vitamin C at a dose of 1g every 4-6 hours.
3. Thiamine 200 mg IV q 12 hourly [74-78], Zinc and Vitamin D
4. Heparin – full dose low molecular weight
- Mild illness: 40-60mg daily
- Moderate-mild illness: 40-60mg daily
- Continue until discharged
- Full anticoagulation: Unless contraindicated we suggest FULL anticoagulation (on admission to the ICU) with enoxaparin, i.e 1 mg kg s/c q 12 hourly (dose adjust with Cr Cl < 30mls/min). [45-54] Heparin is suggested with CrCl < 15 ml/min. Due to augmented renal clearance patients may have reduced anti-Xa activity despite standard dosages of LMWH. We therefore recommend monitoring anti-Xa activity in underweight and obese patients, those with chronic renal failure and in those patients with an increasing D-dimer, aiming for an anti-Xa activity of 0.6-1.1 IU.ml.Note: A falling SaO2 despite respiratory symptoms should be a trigger to start anti-inflammatory treatment (see Figure 2).
Note: Early termination of ascorbic acid and corticosteroids will likely result in a rebound effect with clinical deterioration (see Figure 3).
5. + Treatment of Low Oxygen
- if patient has low oxygen saturation on nasal cannula, initiate heated high flow nasal cannula.
- Do not hesitate to increase flow limits as neeed
- Avoid early intubation that is based solely on oxygen requirements. Allow “permissive hypoxemia” as tolerated.
- Intubate only if patient demonstrates excessive work of breathing
- Utilize “prone positioning” to help improve oxygen saturation
6. Chloroquine phosphate (Plaquenil) 200 – 500 mg twice daily for 5 – 10 days
7. Zinc 50-100 mg/day for 7 days
8. Magnesium 2 g stat IV. Keep Mg between 2.0 and 2.4 mmol/l. Prevent hypomagnesemia (which increases the cytokine storm and prolongs Qtc). [79-81]
- Budesonide http://www.budesonideworks.com by Dr. Richard Bartlett
- nebulizing H2O2 – Dr. Brownstein
- Chlorine dioxide – A clinical trial, involving more than 100 patients suffering from COVID-19, who were given chlorine dioxide, both orally and/or intravenously, showed that patients were cured within 4 days, so says biophysicist Andreas Kalcker. The trial was carried out by the Asociacion Ecuatoriana de Medicos Expertos en Medicina Integrativa, overseen by a medical group of clinicians in Ecuador. Interview tip Andreas here: https://lbry.tv/@Kalcker:7/100-Recovered-Aememi-1:7. Andreas website: https://andreaskalcker.com/en/coronavirus-special-information-for-physicians-and-researchers/ and safety info: https://andreaskalcker.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/chlorine-dioxide-against-coronavirus-v2.1.pdf.Chlorine dioxide (CI02) is a yellowish gas used on a mandatory basis to disinfect and preserve blood bags for transfusions. It is also used in most bottled waters suitable for consumption, since it does not leave toxic residues, very soluble in water and evaporates from 11 degrees Celsius. If it works in human blood bags against viruses such as HIV and other pathogens, why would it not work organically against the coronavirus via low-dose aqueous solution? Chlorine dioxide removes viruses through process of selective oxidation in a very short time by denuatring the capsid proteins, and then oxidizing the genetic material of virus.Andreas Kalcker has situdied the oral or parenterally application of chlorine dioxide for 13 years, and has 3 patents for parenteral use. It can be produced by amy pharmacy as an extemporaneous preparation and has been used in a similar form as DAC N-055 in the old German Drug Codex as ‘sodium Chlorosum” since 1990.Chlorine dioxide (CL02) is not lye or sodium hypochlorite (!) As they say in some sites or massmedia without any notion of the topic. Hyperchlorite sodium ( NaClO ) is a very different from sodium chlorite (NaClO² ) as hydrogen peroxide ( H²O²) is not the same as water ( H²O ).
- Dr. Zelenko outpatient protocol page, and additional information
- 5 critical care physicians (including Dr. Marik) formed the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Working Group (FLCCC): Mercola interview and MATH+ protocol
- Dr. Marik hospital protocol page includes hydroxychloroquine before he removed due to politics
- Dr. Klinghardt https://klinghardtinstitute.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Dr-Klinghardt-Corona-2020-UK-19th-March-2020.pdf
- Hydroxychloroquine white papers
- Front line doctors. Find future updates from doctors here.
- First press conference of American Front line doctors on Covid-19: https://americasfrontlinedoctors.us
- Summit – why did they hold a summit? https://www.brighteon.com/273be9ab-d85f-4715-9349-d39fab25fbfe
- Demand transparency in our hospitals: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDsKdeFOmQ&fbclid=IwAR2N0zEpdtdf3B3ALA_Y-FdB7TeQIsX8mTxO0e9_0eZKj3voe45SKYqiHJM
- Legal defense to protect children reports on matters relating to Covid-19: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/?s=covid-19
- Questions surrounding Covid-19:
- Demand that our officials and health experts investigate environmental causes of illness https://theintercept.com/2020/06/26/coronavirus-toxic-chemicals-pfas-bpa/?fbclid=IwAR0Dr-gb0jihobHT7szxOkT8-yvnBKfQHJjHgu9Y0iXmPVMw7kT3EfGAucg
- Learn about the Covid-19 vaccines, including the frontrunner (Moderna) mechanisms, which include nanotechnology, branding your skin with luciferase enzymes to ensure an on-body medical immunizations ‘record’, and modifying your genome with genetically modified RNA. In addition, learn about the financial conflicts of interest in the NIH. Our taxpayer dollars paid the scientists to make and promote technology from which they will become millionaires.
- Authors of all 4 research papers that have been published concerning the existence of a SAR-cov virus which causes covid19 were contacted/questioned, and all responded, answering — ‘no, we have not isolated the virus’. People are getting a hypoxic illness regardless even if they haven’t identified the viral cause or the environmental cause, but if we haven’t isolated the virus, how can a vaccine be created to target such virus? https://off-guardian.org/2020/06/27/covid19-pcr-tests-are-scientifically-meaningless/?fbclid=IwAR0EieNyC6FUw94sHjrJfiTSlVDQw5WHprqI8RXdvtk5GiVf6EdPXtVyyFI
- Doctor explains the new RNA vaccine from Moderna https://www.bitchute.com/embed/Ppaz9HbyUunX/