The Covid-19 relief bill (900 billion)….reportedly it is 5,500 pages long, and due to the length, none of our representatives have been able to read and process it.
Only these 6 republican senators voted against it, demanding that the wasteful spending be removed.
- Rick Scott, Florida
- Rand Paul, Kentucky – who writes annual ‘Festivus’ report on ways government wasted $$$
- Marsha Blackburn, Tennessee
- Ted Cruz, Texas
- Mike Lee, Utah
- Ron Johnson, Wisconsin
Trump, exposes the truth – 77% goes to foreign countries and lobbyists and has nothing to do with Covid-19. Thankfully, Trump vetoed this bill and demanded that Congress increase stimulus checks from $600 to $2K per person, and get rid of all the other stuff – see video below.
- 85.5M – Cambodia
- 134M – Burma
- 1.3B – Egypt and their military who will buy almost exclusively Russian military equipment
- 25M – democracy and “gender” programs in Pakistan
- 505M – Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Panama
- 40M – Kennedy Center in Washington D.C. which is not open
- 1B – Smithsonian, not open
- 154M – National Gallery of Art, not open
- 7M – reef fish management
- 25M – combat Asian carp in Great Lakes
- 2.5M – count the number of amberjack fish in the Gulf of Mexico, a provision to promote breeding of fish in federal hatcheries
- 3M – poultry production technology
- 2M – research impact of downed tress
- 566M – construction projects at FBI
- allows stimulus checks for illegal aliens of $1,800 each, which is more than the $600 allotted for each American and not enough $ is given to small business and especially restaurant owners