Studies show that ‘safe’ over the counter drugs will reduce your child’s ability to procreate when they grow up, by 40-50% in females, and 66% on males after one week of taking the drug.
University of Edinburgh: https://www.ed.ac.uk/centre-reproductive-health/news-events-seminars/news/painkillers-in-pregnancy-may-affect-baby-s-future, Hurtado-Gonzalez, et all, April 2018
Before we get into the details, think about who you are putting your trust in. Your doctors, although most of them mean well, have been brainwashed into believing that THEY can believe what they reading the pharmaceutical journals that come across their desk each week. They believe they can count on these journals, even though they’re written or ghost-written by the pharmaceutical companies!
Doctors don’t have time to read research, so that at the mercy of what the media decides to reports on the internet, and what the biggest news media outlets decide to broadcast. Large media outlets often seem to interview ‘expert’s that downplay the unrefutable and insanely serious science that has been published.
I wonder if they are ‘ghost-interviewers’, paid by the pharmaceutical industry? Very likely. Did you hear about the recent epic Monsant trial, in which the jury decided they were guilty and had to pay 289 million dollars to the cancerous/dying plaintiff? That’s because Monsanto’s emails subpoenaed by the court revealed that Monsanto paid people to ‘ghost-write’ the scientific study in 2000, which they continually used to ‘prove’ RoundUp was safe.
Don’t be pro mainstream, be pro-science.
Here is the science:
Paracetamol for one week reduced egg-producing cells in ovaries by 40%
Ibuprofen for one week reduced egg-producing cells in ovaries by 50%!
Lab tests on human tissue samples and animal studies.
Girls produce all of their eggs while developing as a fetus in the womb, so if they are born with a reduced number it could lead to an early menopause.
Paracetamol for one DAY reduced sperm-producing cells in graft tissue by 17%.
Paracetamol for one WEEK reduced sperm-producing cells in graft tissue by 66%!
Previous Studies show the same thing
Previous studies with rats have shown that painkillers administered in pregnancy led to a reduction in germ cells in female offspring. This affected their fertility and the fertility of females in subsequent generations.
Exposure to paracetamol or ibuprofen triggers mechanisms in the cell that make changes in the structure of DNA, called epigenetic marks.
These marks can be inherited, helping to explain how the effects of painkillers on fertility may be passed on to future generations.
Painkillers’ effects on germ cells are likely caused by their actions on molecules called prostaglandins, which have key functions in the ovaries and testes, the researchers found.
The study, published in Environmental Health Perspectives, was funded by the Medical Research Council, Wellcome and the British Society of Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes.
So, What’s a Person in Pain To Do?
There are a couple things!
- Keep cur cumin (turmeric) in your medicine cabinet instead of ibuprofen. www.GreenMedInfo.com highlights research showing that curcumin is as effective as 14 drugs, including ibuprofen:
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs: A 2004 study published in the journal Oncogene found that curcumin (as well as resveratrol) were effective alternatives to the drugs aspirin, IBUPROFEN, sulindac, phenylbutazone, naproxen, indomethacin, diclofenac, dexamethasone, celecoxib, and tamoxifen in exerting anti-inflammatory and anti-proliferative activity against tumor cells.[vii][for additional curcumin and anti-proliferative research – 15 abstracts]
- Aspirin (blood thinner): A 1986 in vitro and ex vivo study published in the journal Arzneimittelforschung found that curcumin has anti-platelet and prostacyclin modulating effects compared to aspirin, indicating it may have value in patients prone to vascular thrombosis and requiring anti-arthritis therapy.[vi] [for additional curcumin and anti-platelet research]
2. Make your own anti-inflammatory salve.
Crush/chop ~ 1/2 C or so of fresh turmeric root
Put this and 1C of oil on low heat on the stove, for several hours. The turmeric is infusing into the oil during this time.
Turn heat off, and strain the turmeric root out of the oil (olive oil works, as do other oils or animal fats).
To make a salve – add ~ 1oz of beeswax to the 1 C of oil. If it is too thick once it dries, make more infused oil, heat up the mixture, and add more of the infused oil. If it is too thin or oily, heat it up again and add more beeswax.
To make a lotion out of it, add some water while it’s still cooling, and whip. Instead of water, you can also use an herbal tea. Note – if you make a lotion, it must be used in a reasonable amount of time and kept in the fridge to prevent mold or bacterial growth.
3. Use Black Seed Oil instead of Tylenol.
One thought on “Over the Counter Drugs Reduce Sperm/Egg producing cells, by 50 – 66%”