How can people continue to recommend that pregnant mothers get ANY vaccines, much less the flu vaccine, that has now been proven to cause a 7-fold increase in miscarriage, when received in the first trimester. Study link can be find below.
This has been found through post-surveillance data of….you got it…pregnant mothers who actually got the vaccine, over two seasons! Those poor mothers who lost their babies…
Are you going to continue to say that ‘correlation doesn’t prove causation?’ Look those mothers in the eye and tell THEM that.
This was our government’s response:
“There is an ongoing investigation to study this issue further among women who were pregnant and eligible to receive flu vaccine during the 2012-13 through 2014-15 flu seasons. Results are anticipated in late 2018 or 2019.”
“CDC and its Advisory Committee on Imunization Practices (ACIP) are aware of these data, which were first presented to ACIP at a public meeting in June 2015. At this time, CDC and ACIP have not changed the recommendation for influenza vaccination of pregnant women. It is recommended that pregnant women get a flu vaccine during any trimester of their pregnancy because flu poses a danger to pregnant women and a flu vaccine can prevent influenza in pregnant women.”
There are studies that show that when pregnant women get the flu, there is an increase in fetal death. I’d like to see how many babies die from their mother’s flu during pregnancy VS. the amount of babies that die from vaccine-induced miscarriage. Then I’d like you to take into account the neurological damage, learning disabilities, autism, asthma, food allergies, and autoimmune disease of the children, whom were subjected to the flu vaccine in their mother’s womb. None of these studies have been done, although they could have been done by now, just by collecting data on all pregnant mothers who receive the vaccine.
There are others studies people use to argue for flu shots during pregnancy, but, if any these were actually relevant, the industry would be listing them on the package inserts. But instead, the package inserts cite some animal studies, yet still say – ‘vaccine has not been tested on pregnant women,’ or there is ‘inadequate data to say’ if the vaccine is safe for pregnant mothers, etc.
I also find it odd that they are citing studies that show such positive effects, when OVERWHELMING studies have shown that the flu vaccine is only 10% effective, if that.
Something smells fishy here!
And yet even more incredible:
From the same article as above:
And from the same article:
Did you catch that? “they’re learning instead that the vaccine may falter even when the right strains were used to make it, perhaps because of how it is produced or quirks of the individual immune system”
Basically what they’re saying is:
the VACCINE DOESN’T WORK BECAUSE WE DON’T KNOW HOW TO MAKE THEM,
and WE DON’T UNDERSTAND THE IMMUNE SYSTEM!!!!
Remember how they told us all this time, that the reason the flu vaccine doesn’t work is because the strains change so often, and they can’t always catch the right strains for the right season? Out the window. Above, “vaccine may falter even when the right strains were used to make it, …”
That’s a pretty damning nail-in-the-coffin statement right there, but on top of that, add:
“About 80 percent of all respiratory infections that occur during the “flu season” are not type A or type B influenza because there are many other viruses and bacteria that can cause respiratory “influenza-like illness” (ILI). ILI infection symptoms are similar to influenza symptoms and only lab tests can confirm whether an individual has been infected by influenza or an ILI.” – National Vaccine Information Center
The FDA has license 24 flu shots. Let’s look at the vaccine package inserts to see what they say.
and so on…all the way through all 24 package inserts. Some were tested on pregnant lab animals, but none on pregnant human mothers.’
Pregnant women should be aware that the flu vaccine contains Thimerosal, which is a mercury derivative. The vaccine manufacturers have taken mercury out of most of the vaccines, but for some reason, it continues to remain in many flu vaccines.
Mercury is toxic to the brain and has been found to be associated with brain damage and developmental delays in babies whose mothers were exposed to high levels of mercury during pregnancy.
Here is the science that started this latest storm:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28917295, Donahue JG, et al, 2017
Study found 7-fold increase in miscarriage, should pregnant mothers get the flu shot while pregnant in the first trimester…
As as a bonus, 89% of kids almost up to 2 years of age, shed the virus that they receive via FluMist nasal vaccine. That means that they are SPREADING the virus to everyone they come into contact with! They’re CONTAGIOUS! …and 7% of them still shed the virus after 11 days. for kids up up to 5 years old, 69% of them shed the virus to everyone they come into contact with 24 hours after getting the vaccine!
This is the data from the CDC – Center for Disease Control.
What’s in the vaccine? You can find these answers from a number of sources.
- Vaccine Package Insert – they don’t even often list the ingredients in the table of contents, so after you navigate to an insert, use the control+f on your computer to search for “ingredient.” There are so many flu vaccines that I can’t copy and paste all the ingredient lists here. The Vaccine Package Insert for vaccines are filed on the CDC website, but it can be extremely difficult to find. The National Vaccine Information Center makes the process of locating the insert much easier: https://www.nvic.org/vaccines-and-diseases/influenza/vaccine.aspx
- http://www.vaxcalc.org is updating their vaccine ingredient tool every day. They don’t have every vaccine listed yet, but they are working on it.
What injury does it cause? You can find these answers from a number of sources.
- Vaccine Package Insert – they use the term “Post-Marketing Experience” to describe documented injuries. Again, there are so many flu vaccines that I can’t copy and paste all injury lists from all of the inserts here. Use the link below to find navigate the CDC list of flu vaccines. Select one, and use the control+f on your computer to search for that term, or look in the table of contents of the Vaccine Package. Insert. The Vaccine Package Insert for vaccines are filed on the CDC website, but it can be extremely difficult to find. The National Vaccine Information Center makes the process of locating the insert much easier: https://www.nvic.org/vaccines-and-diseases/influenza/vaccine.aspx
- Real stories from thousands of parents and children around the world – YouTube playlist – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwZDSEpPvE398OLazdituKQ/search?query=influenza
- VAERS Data – for 2018
- Death: 38 people
- ER visits: 15 people
- Hospitalized: 20 people (1 person for 21 days, 1 person for 11 days, 5 people for 7 days, 1 person for 5 days, and 12 people < 5 days)
- Permanently disabled: 15
- Vaccine Injury Compensation Fund. I can’t figure out how to find out what injuries or deaths have been awarded, much less what vaccine it was associated with. All I can find is the list of injuries for which the fund compensates for the flu and influenza vaccines. *Note, this is a minuscule list of injuries compared with the list of injuries that are reported on VAERS.*
I find it odd that it doesn’t include injuries that are listed as known side effects on the vaccine inserts, such as cerebral palsy, and many more.
How to Prevent or Treat the Flu?