Some Starting Steps
Jia wei xiao yao wan
This is an herb that some herbalists use with an 85% success rate for those who have challenges with fertility. Herbalists find that women who have polycystic ovarian syndrome or endometriosis don’t see as much success with herbs or western treatments.
Some find that the chaste plant allows them to have a regular menstrual cycle for the first time, if they ingest the chaste berry tincture daily, and the leaf tea daily, along with other herbs like raspberry leaf.
Acupuncture & Chinese Herbalism
IVF clinics have begun to recognize that acupuncture and chinese herbalism doubles the success rate of IVF. If you are having trouble getting pregnant and holding the pregnancy, find an acupuncturist and chinese herbalist who is board certified in holistic medicine.
Heal Your Autonomic Nervous System and Detox Pathways with an ALF-literate holistic orthopedic dentist
When your cranial structure and cranial nerves are working properly, your body and brain will be properly oxygenated, and your will be able to properly sleep. When you properly sleep, your body properly heals and regenerates each day.
Find an ALF-literate holistic dentist who has proper training from Dr. DDS Darick Nordstrom, the inventor of the ALF appliance. https://alfinterface.academy.
These dentists are crossing the silos (dentistry and medicine) and going beyond into new feilds to address breathing issues, and all other autonomic nervous system issues at their root. The root is cranial structure/neural reflexes/skeletal alignment/airway, etc.
Women who go through treatment themselves find that their children born after their treatment are much more healthy than their children born before their treatment.
What is the ALF?
Follow Up the Holistic Dental Treatment with a Detox
There are many detox guides out there. Some require more time and dedication than others
- Green Smoothie Girl 26-day detox paired with Coffee Enemas
- Gerson Diet & Coffee Enemas
- Dr. Mercola, Dr. Klinghardt, Chris Shade (Glutathione oral spray / Clearway Cofactors which activate Nrf2 to activate detox in the cells), Boyd Haley – NBMI (mercury), Wendy Meyers, Dan Pompa, and others can offer personalized detox programs that will be much more expensive
- Good Supplements to take include
- Magnesium malate, glycinate, or spray like Ease. Avoid citrate or oxate forms of magnesium. Take 5 times your bodyweight of pounds, in milligrams. So if you weigh 200 pounds, you’ll take 5,000grams of magnesium.
- 2 brazil nuts or 2 grams of Life Extension Se-Methyl L-Selenocysteine per day
- zinc, no more than 50g per day
Allow your body to develop the healthiest egg possible, free from EMF radiation.
This is critical to the health and fertility of you, but also your CHILD’s health and fertility potential.
- Resources: get up to speed on this issue quickly with this list which includes the following three:
- Baby Safe Project – Dr. Hugh Taylor, head of OB-GYN at Yale has done some of the science, and has seen what happens to mice and their pups when exposed to wireless radiation, and has created the Baby Safe Project.
- 13 easy ways to reduce your exposure to EMFs in your home – link.
- Wireless Education course (1/2 hour long) developed by folks in the U.K. It teaches you the science and the risks and gives you a tip sheet for the medically recommended practices for wireless safety – $7.95 – link.
Know when you’re fertile and when you’re not.
The Creighton Model is a scientific method for tracking one’s fertility cycle. It is easy, and it can also offer insights into one’s health -check it out: www.creightonmodel.com. Knowing exactly when you’re fertile will also increase your chances of getting pregnant, as you can have better scheduled sex 🙂
Eat a traditional diet to build up your body’s stores of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients.
Weston A. Price diet, to start at least 6 months prior to conception – get the details here. If you have allergies to some of the foods, spend at least 2.5 – 3 years healing your gut with the GAPs diet, and then see if you can then eat more of these foods. If you still can’t tolerate dairy for example, bone broths are good, or you can try goat milk, or cow milk that is A2A2 (Human milk, goat milk, and sheep milk are all A2A2 milk). You could also make a “calcium tea” by soaking egg shells in vinegar. Another possible support is the bone product from Dr. Ron’s Ultrapure. The main aspects of the Weston A. Price diet:
- Healthy fats – lots. Butter, animal fats, coconut oil, and olive oil. Canola oil, grapeseed oil, and other seeds oils are not healthy.
- Cod liver oil. They have specific detail about this recommendation on their website, and it is important not to consume it without reading their instructions in full. If one chooses the fermented cod liver oil, the recommended dose is 2 tsp of liquid, or 20 capsules. That’s a lot of capsules, so liquid is the preferred method. It can be hard to get it down because we’re not used to the taste, but mixing it in a little raw milk will help. The cod liver oil taste almost completely disappears even in a small amount of raw milk.
- Protein, but not in the form of lean meat. They agree with all of those advocating for health — that Americans eat EXCESS of meat, and the meat most people eat is fairly lean meat…burgers, steaks, etc. In fact, many think that lean meat is healthier! Healthy cultures, such as the Native Americans of the plains, focused on the fat, organs, intestines, and bone marrow of animals, rather than the lean meat, as shown in this article. Instead, Weston A Price recommends
- Organ meats & offal – liver, pate, liverwurst, scrapple, etc. blood, kidneys, glands, etc.
- Red meat – always with the fat, never without. The fat is more important that the meat.
- Poultry – always with the skin
- Pork – properly prepared by curing or marinating
- Milk products – preferably unpasteurized and always full fat
- Eggs, always with the yolks. Raw can be a great way to consume them, in eggnog, smoothies, mayonnaise, tare tare sauce, etc.
- Seafood, including shellfish and fish eggs
- The right carbs (extruded breakfast cereal is NOT on the list! nor are white flours, GMOs, etc)
- Starchy vegetables, well cooked, and/or fermented
- Whole grains, legumes and nuts – properly prepared
- Fruit – both raw and cooked
- Fermented foods!
- Fermented Condiments (sauerkraut, kim chee, pickles, etc.):
Eat daily with cooked food.
- Fermented Beverages (kombucha, kvass, lacto-fermented sodas
- Fermented Condiments (sauerkraut, kim chee, pickles, etc.):
- Broth! Made from bones with some meat, marrow, and vegetables!
Always be prepared for pregnancy with lots of Folate
Studies have shown that folate is important to prevent birth defects. But is synthetic folate best? Studies seem to show that sythentic folate is effective; however, natural practitioners seem to recommend trying to get enough folate through eating lots of LIVER, leafy greens, asparagus, broccoli, and cauliflower, and if one does supplement, to get the methyl 5-MTHF form of folate.
Some recommend hormone support by eating nuts shown to stimulate estrogen or progesterone — namely flaxseeds and pumpkin seeds from day 1 to the middle, or peak of your cycle, and sesame seeds and sunflower seeds during the second half of your cycle.
Make sure the seeds are purchased raw, organic, and unpowdered, and prepared correctly.
You can powder or create a ‘seed’ butter fresh at home before consuming.
The following picture is from http://www.thyroiddetox.com. You can also read the full guide by clicking here. Make sure you soak them for the recommended number of hours, and then dry and roast to reduce the phytates!
Replace your toxic body-contact textiles, with safe alternatives
Sheets & Clothing
Science has been done in regards to flame retardant chemicals, and the science shows that it takes women longer to get pregnant when these flame retardant chemicals are in their bodies (Eskanazi et al, 2010, 2011, 2012). The same studies show effects in the babies born: lower birth weight, impaired attention, poorer coordination, and lowered IQ.
- Find recommended sheets and blanket brands and products here.
- Find recommended clothing products here.
Protect your yourself and your fetus from absorbing toxic chemicals left on clothing and bedding from toxic laundry detergent.
- Read about this issue in depth and how to remedy the situation here.
Protect Your Body Systems by Avoiding Vaccines
Vaccines damage your immune system, hormonal system, and nervous system. In fact, they damage all of your body’s systems!
- Read the science, hot off the press about the true risks.
- CDC Contraindications for Vaccines – Below is an important reference link to the Centers for Disease Control, listing every recommended vaccine with their associated contraindications and cautions. Please read this CAREFULLY before each vaccination.
- Chart of Contraindication and Precautions to Commonly Used Vaccines
Protect the ability for your baby to procreate someday by Avoiding Over the Counter Drugs & Dangerous Devices
Studies show that using some over the counter drugs for just 5-7 days will reduce your fetus’s ability to procreate when they grow up, by 50% for females, ad 66% for males. Read the science here. Hurtado-Gonzalez, et all, April 2018
Find safe alternatives for over-the-counter drugs, such as
- Anti Inflammatory/Bacterial/Viral, Pain-Killer Salve: made with fresh turmeric root
- Powerful Aspirin Alternative: Pine Bark Extract (Pycnogenol)
- Drugwatch – A resource for parents and children who are on medications or medical devices. Drugwatch keeps an eye on pharmaceutical companies to ensure your prescriptions are free of harm. Comprehensive guides on children’s health and defective medical drugs and devices are listed for those seeking answers.
- Fluoroquinolones – Cipro, Levaquin & Avelox are the most used type of antibiotics in the United States. Over 26 million people received prescriptions each year. But recent studies link these drugs to aortic dissection and aneurysm. Both conditions weaken the walls of the aorta, the largest blood vessel in the body, and may lead to a rupture or leak which can be life-threatening. Click here for more information.